Create a dry working environment - every time.
New Dryz blu features a bright, contrasting aqua blue colour making the material more visible against tooth structures. The slight stiffness of the paste provides better displacement of tissue when the material is pressed subgingivally (with either a compression cap or cotton roll).
The material is effective within 2-3 minutes and rinses easily. Because of the aqua blue colour, any residual is quickly spotted and removed simply with a water/air spray.
- Optimized for tissue management when taking impressions, restoring teeth with subgingival decay, seating restorations, placing rubber dam clamps, and bleaching teeth.
- New aqua blue colour makes it even easier to see the material
- Quickly stops gingival bleeding and crevicular fluid seepage
- Aluminium Chloride acts fast and won't slough tissue like Ferric Sulphates
- New creamy consistency adapts well and easily washes off clean, leaving no residue behind.
Dryz is compatible with the most popular retraction techniques which include, Compression Caps, retraction cord, electrosurgery and lasers.
Available in pack of 7 x 0.5ml syringes with 15 applicator tips; Value Pack 25 x 0.5ml syringes with 55 applicator tips or Pack of 40 applicator tips only.
Select a variation
7 x 0.5ml syringes + 15 tips, 25 x 0.5ml syringes + 55 tips, 40 tips only, Trial Pack