Select HV Etch is a 35% high-viscosity phosphoric acid etchant with BAC (Benzalkonium Chloride). It is specifically formulated for in-point placement to etch enamel when using an adhesive in self-etch mode.
- NOTE: Inclusion of BAC has not been shown to correlate with a reduction in secondary decay in patients. In-vivo clinical studies to evaluate the effects of BAC on oral bacteria or caries have not been performed.
- Rinses away cleanly and quickly leaving no residue to interfere with bonding.
- Blue in color for easy visualization and contrast.
- Microretentive surface characteristics that are necessary for successful bonding.
- Contains benzalkonium chloride (BAC), an antimicrobial agent. In-vitro research shows it is effective against Streptococcus mutans.
Available as a Kit containing 1 x 30ml Syringe, 30 Disposable Syringes and 30 Disposable Tips; 1 x 30ml Bulk Syringe; or 4 x 5g Syringes & 50 Disposable Syringe Tips.
Select a variation