- NOTE: Inclusion of BAC has not been shown to correlate with a reduction in secondary decay in patients. In-vivo clinical studies to evaluate the effects of BAC on oral bacteria or caries have not been performed.Unique Benefits:
- Rinses away cleanly and quickly leaving no residue to interfere with bonding.
- Blue in color for easy visualization and contrast.
- Microretentive surface characteristics that are necessary for successful bonding.
- Contains benzalkonium chloride (BAC), an antimicrobial agent. In-vitro research shows it is effective against Streptococcus mutans.
Select a variation