The culmination of over 30 years of adhesive research, a universal, versatile adhesive now re-launched as a one-step process. All-Bond Universal is the ideal chemical formulation for both self-etch and total-etch adhesion. Indicated for direct and indirect restorations. The versatility makes it an indispensable part of any dental practice.
- COMPATIBLE - with all light-, self- and dual-cured resin composite and cement materials for all direct and indirect purposes.
- VERSATILE - it's chemistry offers the flexibility to either total-, self- or selective-etch.
- DURABLE - offers high bond strengths to all indirect substrates including metal, glass ceramics, zirconia, alumina, porcelain (silica-based) and lithium disilicate.
- ONE BOTTLE - no additional activator required.
- OPTIMAL - low film thickness (less than 10 microns) and virtually no post-operative sensitivity without sacrificing clinical performance.
Available as a kit, 6ml bottle or unit dose packages.
Select a variation