The Denar Mark 320 Articulator, like all Denar products is engineered for superior performance. The Mark 300 series brings a new level of interchangeability and offer a range of features to suit any dental practices. They include:
- interchangeability among any instrument in the 300 series
- factory set to 20 microns
- tilt back 45 degrees allowing hands free viewing
- have a support pin enabling the upper member to stand completely open while the articulator is sitting flat
- have a positive centric latch and a new magnetic mounting system
- compatible with Denar Slidematic Facebow and lingual access is unobstructed
The Mark 320 is semi-adjustable with fixed progressive, adjustable condylar inclination 0-60 degrees and progressive sideshift fixed at 15 degrees. It comes with 10 magnetic mounting plates, instructions and carry case.
DID YOU KNOW we provide a bespoke recalibration service for all Denar articulators, plus a repair service for this equipment and the Denar facebow. For further info see 'Specialist Repair and Recalibration Service' under Help section.
- Product Code: D20011384