Now contains Crysta – the MCP molecule that promotes tooth material interface, linking restorative procedures with prevention, setting a new standard for form and function working together in dentistry. Watch the video to find out more.
The solution to minimal invasive dentistry - the first light cure composite designed to mimic the properties of natural teeth. ACTIVA Presto is a universal, stackable and shapeable, low flow, light cure composite that holds its shape and does not slump. As a versatile, esthetic composite it is easy to place, highly radiopaque, and indicated for all classes of cavities. Presto is available in in A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, A6, B1, BW (Bleach White). A4 and A6 are cervical shades that are especially useful when treating older patients.
The Magic is in the Resin
- Highly esthetic, light cure, dentin and enamel replacement material
- Patented rubberized-resin absorbs stress and resists wear, fracture, and chipping, even in thin areas on bevel margins
- Hydrophilic resin facilitates diffusion of bioavailable calcium, phosphate and fluoride ions
- Penetrates and integrates with tooth structure for margin-free adaptation to teeth
- Contains No Bis-GMA, No Bisphenol A, No BPA derivatives
Contains 2 x 1.2ml syringes and 20 tips. Packs of replacement tips also available, please search 'Applicator Tips'.
Select a variation