Denar articulators available exclusively in the UK from Prestige Dental, are engineered for superior performance and tested thoroughly utilising proven methodology.
They bring a new level of interchangeability to the articulator marker and offer a range of features to suit the needs of any practice and laboratory.
Consider for example, the 300 Series, next-generation articulators with factory-set accuracy to witnin 20 microns. Each model offers the following attributes:
Consider for example, the 300 Series, next-generation articulators with factory-set accuracy to within 20 microns. Each model offers the following attributes:
- A three-point magnetic mounting system to ensure stability and improve accuracy
- Tilts back at 45° angle, facilitating a hands-free view of the cast
- A built-in support pin, allowing the upper member to stand completely open while the articulator is sitting flat
- A positive centric latch that allows upper and lower members to be separated or locked together
- Unobstructed lingual access.
More information is on this website or make an appointment with our Occlusion Product Specialist, Jennifer Ball to visit your practice for a ‘lunch and learn’ where she can demonstrate how very easy the system is to use.
Copyright © Prestige Dental Products UK Ltd 2020
Registered in England, UK no. 2391338. VAT no. 5580015.