- Amman Girrbach
- Imes Icore
- Sirona MCx5
Premio ZR Diamond
- These high-end burs for zirconia with long-life diamond coating can mill up to ten times more units compared to uncoated tools.
- The true running characteristics of the tools create super smooth surfaces when milling any type of zirconia
- No chipping even on really thin margins
- Three flute concept results in 50% more cutting surface compared to normal burs which mostly have two flutes.
- This means a higher feed rate on the mill, which will increase the speed of production while keeping the same quality of work.
- Extremely low breakage rate due to the special tungsten carbide alloy and tapered transition from shaft to shank.
Premio PM Blue
- The perfect milling tools for PMMA and PEEK due to their unique, very hard Durablue coating.
- The typically low friction coefficient of this blue colour super-nitride coating helps avoid overheating and smearing when milling acrylics.
- The super smooth Durablue wear resistant coating substantially increases the burs lifetime.
- These tools also work well for sinter-alloys and zirconia.
Premio TC Gold
- The ultimate burs for CoCr and titanium-based alloys based on the very strong, gold colour Duragold coating.
- Duragold is an innovative HiPIMS deposit method coating, which makes these high-performance milling tools super durable.
- Premio TC Gold tools with Duragold coating are especially suitable for milling hard materials, even in very thin areas.
Premio TC Silver
- The versatile milling tools, also usable for CoCr and titanium, with Durasil coating.
- These Premio-burs with a silver-grey coloured surface are reasonably priced and yet offer an extended lifetime.
- They work very well for non-precious alloys, but can also be used for most other dental materials.
- Uncoated, well priced standard milling burs for all soft dental materials.
- The high-precision Premio EM burs have been specially developed for use with IPS e.max.
- The long-life galvanically bonded diamond will accurately mill up to 30 units.