eCEMENT is a resin cementation system designed to simplify the placement of lithium disilicate restorations. Lithium disilicate is a silica-based glass ceramic available in pressed and milled forms, with both high and medium opacities, and high and low translucencies. The eCEMENT system contains both light-cure, and dual-cure resin cement, ensuring that all of your lithium disilicate restorations will have exceptional retention and esthetics. The eCEMENT system may also be used for cementation of all restorations including veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, three-unit bridges CAD/CAM blocks & pressable ingots made of lithium disilicate.
- Universal and versatile
- Easy removal of excess cement
- Low film thickness
- eCEMENT light-cured cements flow within the milled cement spaces and are fully reactive at 2mm to the absorbing light energy
- eCEMENT dual-cured cement ensures polymerization where the light cannot reach
- Porcelain Primer to silanate the lithium disilicate (e.g. IPS e.max®*)
- All-Bond Universal® creates a sealed surface to both dentin and enamel
- 4% Porcelain Etchant is used to treat the lithium disilicate
- Select HV® Etch w/BAC is used to condition the tooth structure before bonding
Available as a eCEMENT Adhesive Cementation System Kit containing: 1 x 8g Dual-Cured Syringe (Shade Universal), 2 x 4.5g Light-Cured Syringes (Shades Translucent & Milky Bright), 1 x 6ml bottle All-Bond Universal, 1 x 3ml bottle Porcelain Primer, 1 x 5g Syringe 4% Porcelain Primer. 1 x 5g syringe Select HV Etch w/BAC.
Or in 1 syringe (4.5g) in 3 different shades - A1, translucent and milky white.
Or eCEMENT Dual-Cured 1 Dual-Syringe (8g) in Universal Shade.
Select a variation