CEMENT is a resin cementation system designed to simplify the placement of lithium disilicate restorations. Lithium disilicate is a silica-based glass ceramic available in pressed and milled forms, with both high and medium opacities, and high and low translucencies. The e
CEMENT system contains both light-cure, and dual-cure resin cement, ensuring that all of your lithium disilicate restorations will have exceptional retention and esthetics. The e
CEMENT system may also be used for cementation of all restorations including veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, three-unit bridges CAD/CAM blocks & pressable ingots made of lithium disilicate.
- Universal and versatile
- Easy removal of excess cement
- Low film thickness
- eCEMENT light-cured cements flow within the milled cement spaces and are fully reactive at 2mm to the absorbing light energy
- eCEMENT dual-cured cement ensures polymerization where the light cannot reach
- Porcelain Primer to silanate the lithium disilicate (e.g. IPS e.max®*)
- All-Bond Universal® creates a sealed surface to both dentin and enamel
- 4% Porcelain Etchant is used to treat the lithium disilicate
- Select HV® Etch w/BAC is used to condition the tooth structure before bonding
Available as a eCEMENT Adhesive Cementation System Kit containing: 1 x 8g Dual-Cured Syringe (Shade Universal), 2 x 4.5g Light-Cured Syringes (Shades Translucent & Milky Bright), 1 x 6ml bottle All-Bond Universal, 1 x 3ml bottle Porcelain Primer, 1 x 5g Syringe 4% Porcelain Primer. 1 x 5g syringe Select HV Etch w/BAC. Or in 1 syringe (4.5g) in 3 different shades - A1, translucent and milky white. Or eCEMENT Dual-Cured 1 Dual-Syringe (8g) in Universal Shade.