Meet the newest addition to the "Thera" family the next generation cement - TheraCem Ca. A dual-cured, calcium-releasing, self-adhesive resin cement indicated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts (prefabricated metal/non-metal/fiber posts).
Delivering a strong bond to Zirconia and most substrates, along with easy clean-up and high radiopacity, TheraCem Ca offers the clinician an effortless, reliable and durable cementation of indirect restorations.
- Calcium releasing - continuous ion release.
- Alkaline pH - transitions from acidic to alkaline pH in minutes.
- Easy clean-up - specifically formulated to allow for quick and easy removal of cement.
- High degree of conversion - ensures a higher physical strength.
- Highly radiopaque - easy to identify on radiographs for quick and effective diagnosis.
- Easy to use - auto-mix, dual-syringe provides a consistent mix for immediate delivery.
- Strong bond to Zirconia - delivers a strong bond to zirconia and most substrates with no priming or etching required.
Pack consists of 1 Dual-syringe (8g), 15 mixing tips and intraoral tips. Natural shade.
- Product Code: D-46501P