The Aqualizer is the most accurate and effective differential diagnostic tool available and is an invaluable tool to anyone who is suffering from the effects of TMD. Used for average size adult mouths, the Ultra is the most popular splint for the relief, diagnosis and treatment of TMD. It has a full-sized adult arch and is available here in the medium vertical dimension which is used by most patients (90%) and fit over braces and clear aligners. The vertical dimension (thickness 2mm) is controlled by the amount of fluid in the Aqualizer.
The Aqualizer’s revolutionary water system makes it different from any other product on the market designed to treat malocclusion. While most dental splints simply disable the bite long term and guess at optimal occlusion, this takes the guesswork out of treatment by allowing the body to naturally find TMJ pain relief and functional balance. The Aqualizer applies a physical law of nature called Pascal’s Law, meaning that when you bite down on the Aqualizer, the fluid is evenly distributed across the entire bite.
The Aqualizer's unique water system:
- Immediately optimizes biomechanics
- Supports the jaw in a comfortable position
- Removes the teeth from dominance, placing bite and body in harmony
- Straightens the bite to maximize other structures – Aqualizer® is the bridge
- Normalizes the bite and provides TMJ pain relief at will – without drugs
- Removes the imbalance trigger for patients who have existing malocclusion
- Enables systemic function and balance
- Allows the body to naturally balance itself
- Finds perfect occlusal balance, starting treatment immediately
- Product Code: AQ306