The Aqualizer is the most accurate and effective differential diagnostic tool available and is an invaluable tool to anyone who is suffering from the effects of TMD. The Mini model is a smaller version of the Ultra model with a shorter arch length and water pads that are half the width and height of the Ultra. It is suitable for teens and adults with smaller mouths and teeth, or anyone sensitive to lingual contact (gagging). This model is medium volume (thickness 2mm) which is used by most patients and is also perfect for getting a muscle-directed bite registration for splints.
The Aqualizer’s revolutionary water system makes it different from any other product on the market designed to treat malocclusion. While most dental splints simply disable the bite long term and guess at optimal occlusion, this takes the guesswork out of treatment by allowing the body to naturally find TMJ pain relief and functional balance. The Aqualizer applies a physical law of nature called Pascal’s Law, meaning that when you bite down on the Aqualizer, the fluid is evenly distributed across the entire bite.
The Aqualizer's unique water system:
- Immediately optimizes biomechanics
- Supports the jaw in a comfortable position
- Removes the teeth from dominance, placing bite and body in harmony
- Straightens the bite to maximize other structures – Aqualizer® is the bridge
- Normalizes the bite and provides TMJ pain relief at will – without drugs
- Removes the imbalance trigger for patients who have existing malocclusion
- Enables systemic function and balance
- Allows the body to naturally balance itself
- Finds perfect occlusal balance, starting treatment immediately
- Product Code: AQ309