The AFR-Mini-Reg - FUNCTIONAL ANTERIOR DEVICE - is an anterior device designed like a JIG-Splint, used in professional dentistry for almost 30 years. It can be used on patients with complete dentition or patients with missing teeth or gaps in the posterior area. An economic and effective device for a diagnosis of malocclusion and determination of a physiological position of the mandible, it provides the following advantages.
• Prefabricated – One size, fits all
• Individually packed in hygienic bags including individual labelling foreach patient
• Ready to use – no special preparation is needed
• Made from non toxic PP (Polypropylen) Material
• Direct application to the patients mouth with common dental materials
• Comfortable Centric Bite Registration for the patient.
• Instant visibility of the mandible movement (Recording of the Gothic Arch)
• Easy reproducible interocclusal records
Available as a Starter Set (I Anterior Jig + 2 CR Bite Wax), Pack of 5 Anterior Jigs or Pack of 10 CR Bite Wax.
Select a variation