TheraCem is a dual cured, calcium-releasing, self-adhesive resin cement indicated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts (prefabricated metal/non-metal/fibre posts). It delivers a strong bond to zirconia and most substrates with no priming or etching required, along with easy clean-up and high radiopacity. TheraCem offers the clinician a reliable and durable cementation of indirect restorations.
- Continuous calcium release.
- Transitions from acidic to alkaline pH in minutes.
- Specially formulated to allow for quick and easy clean-up.
- A high degree of conversion ensures a higher physical strength.
- Easy to identify on radiographs for quick and effective diagnosis.
- Easy auto-mix, dual-syringe provides a consistent mix for immediate delivery.
Pack consists of 1 Dual-syringe (8g), 15 mixing tips and intraoral tips. Natural shade.
- Product Code: D-46311P