The "Set it and Forget it" Temp Cement is FINALLY Here! Resin-based dual-cure E.T.C. is reliably strong and incredibly simple. All you have to do is express E.T.C. from the automix syringe right into the crown and seat it. If you’re using Brush&Bond to protect the prep from sensitivity and recurring caries, just apply a thin layer of lubricant to the majority of the coronal portion of your crown prep before you use E.T.C. cement. The lubricant will prevent the cement from permanently bonding to the Brush&Bond, but will also provide a retentive, leak-proof collar around the margins. Once the crown is seated, light-cure the marginal excess and begin your clean-up. E.T.C. is a snap to clean up around the temp.
- Strong adhesion to temporary prostheses.
- Low viscosity allows complete seating of temporaries.
- Translucent shade blends well with crown and tooth margins.
- Automix syringe and dual-cure capabilities reduce chairside time.
- Eugenol free.
Pack contains 1 x 5ml Syringe + 10 Tips.
- Product Code: S255
- Container Automix Syringe
- Colour Translucent
- Product Size